Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Project: Name my business

A little over a month ago, I received my first professional cupcake order. Alas, a business was created! Who knew the hardest part would be coming up with a name for it?

There are thousands of cupcake businesses out there already, which leaves me with little room for an original name.

Readers, I need your help. I have a couple options I'm throwing around, but would like readers to have an input. If you have a suggestion, please leave a comment below. Later this week, I'll narrow down the options in a poll that readers can vote on. The person who suggests the winning name just might get some cupcakes!

Note that my business is cupcake oriented, but I also make cookies, cakes, and several other bakery items.


Thanks for your help!

2 comments: