Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fourth of July cupcake ideas

What a fun holiday for baking! Red, white, and blue. Fireworks. Sparklers. Flags. There are so many possibilities, it's hard for me to limit myself. I'm working on my cupcakes tonight and looking for ideas to get the creative juices going. Here are some of my favorites I have found online:


Instant childhood flashback!
fontgirl.wordpress.com


These are some fun patriotic cupcakes


www.squidoo.com
























                      

Cupcake snow cones?!?!?!?! I don't know if I can pass these up.
www.bakerella.com





This is what I made last year in my amateur baking days:








That was a fun cake. It was a big hit at the restaurant I was working at. I made the firework by taking a paint brush and dipping it in gel food coloring, then doodling until a firework appeared.

This year I'm feeling some tie-dyed red, white and blue cupcakes. How to decorate them, I'm still unsure. Perhaps I'll try one of each of those ideas. Any recommendations?

What are you baking for the Fourth? Tell me in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment