Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Impress Dad with these cupcake-inspired Father's Day treats

My dad doesn't give a crap about cupcakes. Breaks my heart. But for those of you whose dads appreciate cupcakes and all of their joy, here are a couple ideas to wow him this Father's Day.


http://www.bakerella.com/happy-meals-cupcake-replay/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Bakerella+%28Bakerella%29

 Brownie Burger Cupcakes & Cookie Fries

I really want to try this one, but there's just no point. Daddy would rather have his cupcakes in beer form. Perhaps he'd like something like this:


Father’s Day Cupcake Bouquet (There’s Beer in the Cupcakes!)


Father's Day Cupcake Bouquet




 But even that would be pushing it. Tom Chalkey would rather have something like this:





Or perhaps even a good book:


 


I guess I'll have a beer with Dad on Father's Day, and make pink girly cupcakes for myself.













1 comment: